Terms and Conditions
MBLA Limited (“MBLA Architects + Urbanists”, “MBLA”, “we”, “us” and “our”) is registered in England and Wales with number 2894677. Registered office: 41 Bengal Street, Ancoats Urban Village, Manchester, M4 6AF.
You may have other rights granted by law and these terms and conditions do not affect these unless the two are inconsistent. If this is the case, then these terms and conditions will override any other rights which you may have, unless this is not permitted by law.
Your use of this website
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Information we collect
Use of your information
Storing your personal data
Disclosing your information
Third Party Links
Access to Information
Your use of this website
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by MBLA Architects + Urbanists and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, subject to the paragraph headed ‘Liability’, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
This website and all materials contained in it are protected by intellectual property rights including copyright, and either belong to MBLA Architects + Urbanists or are licensed to us to use. Materials include but are not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and images on the website, as well as other content. You may not copy, redistribute, republish or otherwise make the materials on this website available to anyone else for a commercial purpose without our consent in writing nor may you download it or modify it in any way.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites that are not under the control of MBLA Architects + Urbanists. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, save as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, MBLA Architects + Urbanists takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Applicable law and Jurisdiction
At MBLA Architects + Urbanists we are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors’ information when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
Information we collect
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
1. Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
2. Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information. When your information is collected we will tell you the purposes for which such information will be used and allow you to choose how you wish to be contacted. We will also tell you where the provision of information is mandatory or optional.
3. Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
- Type of user agent (web browser) used, software manufacture and version number.
- Type of operating system
- Screen colours (colour processing ability of the user’s screen)
- Flash version
- Screen resolution
- Network location and IP address: can include country, city, state, region, county, or any other geographic data.
- Bandwidth (internet connection speed)
- Time of visit
- Pages visited
- Time spent on each page of the website
- Referring site statistics
- The website (URL) the user came through in order to arrive at this website (for example: clicking on a hyperlink from Yahoo.com that took the user to this website)
- Search engine query used (for example: typing in a phrase into a search engine like Google, and clicking on a link from that search engine)
4. Google Analytics data is shared with Google. For more information on Google’s Privacy Policies, visit: http://www.google.com/intl//privacypolicy.html. Our use of this data is primarily to optimize our website for our visitors and search engines. However, we may use this data for marketing purposes. An example of how this data could be used for marketing purposes would be to monitor responses to email marketing campaigns. Should you wish to opt out of Google Ads, go to http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html. This data DOES NOT include any personal identification information such as:
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Mailing Addresses
- Social Security Numbers
- Bank Account Numbers
- Credit Card Information
We may also use the cookies to gather information about your general internet use to further assist us in developing our website. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive and then stored there and transferred to us where appropriate to help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. You can easily decline or remove cookies from your computer using the settings within the Internet Options section in your computer control panel. For more information visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html. However, please note that some of our website features may not function if you disable cookies.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect is used for our own internal purposes in developing and improving our website. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
1. To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
2. To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
3. To meet our contractual obligations to you.
4. To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
5. To consider employing you if you have submitted an application for employment to us.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via our website.
We will ensure that any direct marketing we send to you will include a simple means for you to refuse further marketing.
Storing Your Personal Data
Please note that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
1. Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
2. Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
3. To assist fraud reduction and minimise credit risks.
4. Where the transfer or disclosure would otherwise be in compliance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our website, which are not within our control. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives all individuals the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you and we will respond to you in accordance with the timeframes set out in the Data Protection Act 1998. Please note that any request for this information may be subject to payment of £10 which covers our administrative costs. Please contact email@example.com if you wish to make such a request. In addition, please notify us as soon as possible if any of the information which we hold about you is incorrect and we will amend this.